First off, sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been going through a terrible time at the moment but I'm back on blogging form right now!I've been promising readers an easy pancake recipe for weeks now so here it is!
You'll need: 70g of plain flour, 1 lemon, 1 egg, 100ml of milk & a blob of butter!
· Put the flour into a jug with a pinch of salt and 50ml of cold water and mix.
· Add egg and whisk together. Then slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
· Slice a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
· Place frying pan over a medium heat and add the blob of butter, letting it melt.
· Pour some mixture into the frying pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on both sides.
· When cooked, serve with a sprinkle of sugar and the juice from the other half of the lemon, ENJOY!