Monday 22 April 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Review

Hi,

Since my early teens I've been using L'Oreal True Match foundation, yet recently it's started to irritate my skin so after scouting around for about an hour (much to my boyfriend's dismay) I decided on Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation. The product certainly matches it's title; it is perfect!

For a mere £6.99, this foundation is heaven in a bottle. It smells gorgeous and is as light as a feather on the skin. I can even manage to apply without putting moisturiser on first which is an achievement with the skin type I have! The 'Light Nude' shade I bought also matches my skin perfectly even when I haven't tanned so I don't have the unattractive orange face white neck look.

For a flawless finish, use Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder over the top.

Loving Rimmel at the moment and thought I'd share with you all!

Belle Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment