Monday 6 January 2014

Chistmas Presents 2013

Hi,

I thought today was a suitable day to write my first blog post of 2014 as it's the day everything restarts. People are back at work and school and I'm back to update my blog!

I hope you all had a good Christmas, I got some fab presents this year. Here are some of my faves and where you can get them from if any of them take your fancy!

My mum bought me a gorgeous Rotary watch in ceramic black. It was from H.Samuel but god knows how much it cost. I love the masculinity of the black against the girly sparkles.

I got loads of new clothes and shoes this year, from Oasis, Fat Face, New Look, Vans and Jack wills. My favourite pair of shoes I got bought were these white Superga pumps in at around £45. I also got a fun fluffy pair of animal slippers from Boux Avenue which I adore but one of the pom pom ears fell off on Christmas day! Good job my mum is a good enough seamstress to stitch it back on for me.

Like any girl, I am obsessed with Bridget Jones. I got the new book for Christmas and have already finished it! I won't spoil it for you but I can't wait to see the film. Helen Fielding is such a good author.

Finally, I know it's bad but I am forever dropping my Mac and my mum got so worried I was going to break it she bought me this classic Jack Wills cover for it. I love it, trendy and handy!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment