If you're lucky enough to be going on a summer holiday this year to escape the dull wintery weather that's suddenly upon us, you sure as hell need a good book to read whilst relaxing on the beach. Here are my top five recommendations:
· The current book I'm reading at the moment is called Destined by P.C and Kristin Cast. It is the 9th book in the House of Night series all about Zoey Redbird, a teenager who is marked as a vampyre. The books tell tales of her fight for love, friends and battling evil. Good if you're into love stories with dark and imaginative twists.
· Midnight Girls by Lulu Taylor was a fabulous read. I read this book in just 10 days as it was so hard to put down. The book follows three best friends from childhood into adulthood. Filled with glamour, sex and fun, I'd highly recommend this book to anyone.
· Delve into The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis if you want to relive childhood memories of dragons, evil queens and talking animals. Perfect for people with a creative mind.
· If you adore the love and lust included in books by Jackie Collins but want something with not such a predictable storyline, this no.1 bestseller by Wendy Holden will fit the bill perfectly. Filthy Rich tells the tales of four very different women living in a village and the challenges they all face. A fresh new take on the romantic novel. Also, it's bloody hilarious.
· If all else fails however, why not settle for a good old glossy magazine? Look, new! And InStyle are packed full of gossip, stories, advice and the latest trends to keep you entertained.
Belle Rose x