Monday 20 August 2012

Simple Homemade Face Mask.



Hi,

I've tried this face mask a few times now and it has worked a treat so I've decided to share one of my top beauty secrets with you!
This face mask cleanses and rejuvenates the skin and uses sugar instead of salt as the sugar isn't as harsh but still does the same job of exfoliating the dead skin from the face.

You'll need:
- 1 tsp of oats
- 2 tsp of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 3 tsp of warm water
- A squeeze of honey


· Pour oats and sugar into a bowl, one at a time.


· Add the yogurt and honey into the mixture to bind together.


· Then mix in the warm water to lighten the face mask.

· Whisk together and smooth evenly across the face. Leave for 10 minutes!

After your face will feel fresh and clean! You'll feel more relaxed if you lay out with cucumber placed over your eyes but if you're on the go (like me usually) then it's optional of course! Your face will smell pretty sweet after too!

Belle Rose x



2 comments:

  1. Hey love! I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog so I nominated it for the Liebster Award!

    Check it out here: http://www.thislooksgoodonyou.com/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that's so sweet. I'll check it out now x

    ReplyDelete