Wednesday 27 March 2013

Student Cookbook - Simple Pasta and Tomatos

Hi,

For Christmas I received a little helpful book from my lovely grandfather to help me learn to cook.
Tonight, for the first time, I've used it and I'm here to share my meal with you!
I started off simple as that's usually the best way so here goes...


These are the things you'll need:
Pasta, Cherry Tomatos, 1/4 of an onion, garlic infused oil, cream cheese and salt & pepper!


Boil your pasta for around 10 minutes.


Into a large pan, add a splash of garlic oil and then the chopped onion and tomatos. Stir well and don't leave unattended. Take off the heat after around 3 minutes.


Finally, mix cream cheese into drained pasta and then stir in the onion and tomato mixture. Healthy and yummy in your tummy.


VoilĂ !

Belle Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment