Thursday 15 August 2013

Sidari Village Holiday Review

Hi,

I'm back and I'm brown! I'm so happy after my relaxing break in Corfu, Greece with my boyfriend. If any of you are considering going to Corfu, I hope my review helps.

The place was lovely and it was up to 40 degrees in heat, just how I like it.

The beach is clean and sandy and the sea is clear, although very cold. We were very close to the sea as you can see from our view.
 
The strip at night was also good, very family friendly but had plenty of bars to attend. The people were sweet and the strip was colourfully lit up at night, I loved it!

The only bad thing I can say is that hotel room was very high up in the hills, the walk was excruciating. There was a minibus to take us up every 10 minutes but the old driver was rude and smelly!
 
However, we did have a nice little kitchen to ourselves which we didn't expect!

Belle Rose x





No comments:

Post a Comment