Monday 16 April 2012

Back To Reality.


Hi,

With Easter now over for another year, people like myself have started returning to University, College and School and with a range of exams making their annual appearance nationwide, everyone, including myself is understandably in a state of panic.

However, in this post I'm going to attempt to help you all out with handy hints and terrific tips I've learnt over the years.

The first and most important thing I'd say is make a schedule for your revision to ensure you know when you'll be doing it and how long for. This has always helped me and has benefited many people around me. Feel free to copy mine if you so wish!



My own personal top three revision tips are these. They work, honest!

1.      Take your revision into the bath. I know this may sound strange but reading notes and books etc. in the bath really helps. There are no people to distract you and no gadgets and gizmos to interrupt your concentration.

2.      Chew gum. This may also sound strange, however it has been scientifically proven that if you chew gum while revising and then chew gum in your exams, you'll remember things! Something to do with the taste and smell senses being linked to memory.

3.      Finally, start early. There is no time early enough to start to revise. It’s common sense really but it's funny how many people leave it to the last minute and start to struggle!

Belle Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment