Monday 23 April 2012

Trying Something New.


Hi,

I know this isn't exactly a massive deal but I've never actually had white hot chocolate before and as I was scanning the shelves in Whittard of Chelsea today, I spotted some! To all people out there who don't know me (the majority of people reading this blog) this won't seem like a fantastic find. However, for those of you who do know me, you can imagine my excitement.
 




I'm a self-proclaimed chocoholic and I'm especially keen on the white variety! Scroll down my blog for proof of this with my white chocolate cake recipe.

So obviously, I made the purchase and drove straight back home to make it, I was so excited (sad, I know).
Reading the back of the tub, it informed me I needed to make it with milk and warm up for two minutes, so I did.


My final result however was a bit of an anti-climax. It looked as plain as can be expected and tasted too creamy, chocolaty and too sweet in general. What a waste of £4.50!

Dull as Dishwater!

I'm well aware this particular blog post isn't educational or interesting to most of you out there but I just had to get it out and warn my fellow chocoholics!
DO NOT BUY. TASTES HORRIFIC.
There's a reason it's not and never will be as popular as the milk chocolate one!


Belle Rose x







No comments:

Post a Comment